@ 1:08 PM
Other Cooking Notes
From the Velveeta Crowd Pleasing Recipes Cook booklet
- Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake - super easy & everyone loved it
- Southwestern Corn Soup - Used Poblano peppers instead of green bell peppers. Meh! Still looking for a recipe that rivals Applebee's Corn Chowder - their Wed. soup of the day
Heavenly Chicken - TRM
- crock pot meal. Easy & went over very well, especially with Shannon
Carrot Souffle - Paula Deen - July/Aug 2008
- yummy. Very sweet. Makes a lot: 3 quarts!
Cooper's Famous BBQ Chicken - kraftfoods.com
- used sauce on wings, baked for an hour at 400º
- spicy BBQ flavor with Chipotle peppers & Adobo sauce
- good for a change of pace from Buffalo wings
Hoagie Lasagna - Mr. Food
- added pepperoni
- very good lasagna. Keeper.